HARPERS FERRY: CSX Q276 passes through Harpers Ferry, WV and by the 1894 Baltimore and Ohio Railroad station designed by E. Francis Baldwin ON January 27, 2018. The building itself is owned by the National Park Service who restored it to it’s classic appearance in 2006. More recently, the passenger waiting shack on the right was rebuilt by the NPS in association with CSX within the past couple of years as it was slowly degrading and in danger of collapse.
Published August 31, 2021 at 1200 × 720 in RAILROAD STATIONS & DEPOTS
Leave a Reply